Monday, May 16, 2016

BIG REVEAL 7th Annual Spring Swap 2016

It is hard to believe that we are on our 7th year doing an annual spring swap between our Etsy Beadweavers members.  I remember my very first swap in 2009, it was an exciting new project to get to know our members a little better.   The chance to make something that might be out our your comfort zone either in technique or colour range.  I personally (ANGELQUECREATIONS) have participated in the swap every year since 2009 and have 7 beautiful swap items made for me by different members of our group.  All seven are perfect and I wear them all the time and get complements when ever I wear one of my team mates designs (I always tell them who made it for me and why....  its a great way to promote each others shops).  
 
This year we had an outstanding number of participates 23 the largest group ever and by far the easiest to manage.  Everyone did their part and completed the item for their swap partner, mailed it so that it arrived by the end of April and sent me (the organiser) photos of the completed swap so that the mosaic below could be produced by Ann of FrancescasFancy .
 
The swap was a circular giving and receiving such that the members participating made an item for one person in the group but received an item from a second person in the group
 
Below are the 23 participates and the items that they made for their partner, links to their shops are below the mosaic and you can see which member made and items for another member in this years participating Spring Swap Group.
 
I have to thank everyone that participated for keeping their swap items a secret until I could post the BIG REVEAL

5. Bestofbetsdesigns • designed for • wanderware

No comments:

Post a Comment