Friday, February 5, 2010

March Challenge Theme-Fairy Tale

As we get back in the swing for 2010, the Winner of the December theme was Iryna from ArtBeadwork and she has chosen 'A Fairy Tale' as the next theme.

The challenge piece should be inspired by a known Fairytale. Every participant needs to describe in their listing what the inspiration and name of the Fairy Tale. The piece could represent absolutely anything: good or evil characters, flowers, objects, animals or places and castles, but in needs to be tied to a story.


You may start your entry today and must complete and list it by midnight Etsy time, March 5, 2010!

Rules:
Any style, any technique with a majority of beadweaving is welcome. (Pieces submitted for the challenges should be newly-created (by you - not from a pattern) between the date the challenge theme is announced and the 5th of the month when it is due. Do not renew an existing or expired listing for the challenge.)

ONE only entry allowed per EBW Member.

The piece MUST be created between now and March 5, 2010.

See our Challenge FAQ here for all of the details on the rules of our challenges.

15 comments:

  1. This is a great theme, I already have my "fairy tale" idea. Need to get to work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great theme!
    It is going to be fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exciting theme! Thanks Iryna and Christina.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds fab, but i have no idea where to take this.... YET! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you read my mind, I was thinking fairy tales!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun! This is going to produce some awesome entries. I can't wait for them to begin to be posted.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun theme! I can't wait to see what everyone creates.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a very good theme! My mind is racing with all kinds of idea's hope my hands go with my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sound like a very interseting theme. Good one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this theme.
    I think about :))

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds fun. I think I need to let my inner child have a go at this one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great theme. Working hard on it now. Can't wait to see everyone elses work.

    ReplyDelete