Friday, August 29, 2008

October Challenge Theme

Julie of GemsbyJules won our August challenge with her Search Light Art Deco Bracelet. Her prize is the privilege of choosing the theme for the next challenge. Julie has chosen a theme which I am sure will inspire you for the Etsy BeadWeavers next challenge for October:

Animal Instincts


What will the EBW team members come up with for this challenge? I sure it will be interesting and I can hardly wait to see! So let your imaginations run wild and see what you can come up with. Certainly you have lots of room for your unique creativity here!

Rules:
Any style, any technique with a majority of beadweaving is welcome.
ONE only entry allowed per person.
The piece must be created between August 31, 2008 and October 5th, 2008

Thank you, Julie, for such a interesting and inspiring theme.

OK everyone, if you've already finished your entry for the September's challenge (Complimentary Contradictions - voting begins September 9th) then get beading on an Animal Instincts piece!

See our FAQ here for all of the details on the rules of our challenges.

14 comments:

  1. Have fun with the October theme all! Can't wait to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know why I never think to post a comment here. I do in all the other blogs. LOL

    I can't wait to think up something for this challenge. I need to finish the current one first though.

    Thank you, Julie for the wonderful challenge theme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow... this could go so many ways. :) I hope I have time to work on a challenge piece between classes and homework!!

    great theme, it's gonna be neat to see what everyone comes up with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm excited about this one and have lots of ideas - I'd better get beading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome theme, I can't wait to see what everyone comes up on! Now off to contemplate my own ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This will be so interesting! Great theme, Julie!

    ReplyDelete