The entries for the challenge are in and you are in for a real treat! Twenty-one Etsy Beadweavers have the talent and took the time to create these wonderful and humorous challenge pieces! Please take the time to visit each entry and read their story about how their piece relates to the theme "Humor. Using tiny little beads with a needle and thread and incredible patience, EBW bring these selections to you to vote and choose your favourite.
You can click on the item in the text list below the mosaic which links to the Etsy Shop listing of each entrant where you will see more detail of each piece! Be sure to come back on the 9th when the poll will be available for you to cast your vote, June 9th thru the 15th!
1. Adios Pollo - BeadazzledofOregon
2. HOUSE for RENT with Garden View - enchantedbeads
3. Jolly Jester - ArtfulAr
4. WEED Necklace - HauteIceBeadwork
5. Riot of Color Sparkly Rope Necklace - roseworksjewelry
6. Curly Black Rock Bacelet - SpringColors
7. inside jokes - thebeadedlily
8. Clown Fish Join the Carnival - beadsandblooms
9. Where's Waldo - Oops... I Mean Where's Lizard - fashionsfrome
10. Tartan Scottie Dog beaded cuff - Crownrosegems
11. Gone Fishing---Cat and fish bracelet - vanishingpearl
12. HERE'S LOOKIN' AT YOU Blown Glass Eye Pendant Set - caraway
13. Curiosity killed the Toilet Paper - LiciaBeads
14. Where Is My UFO - binkaminka
15. NOT My Mother - PfordCustomJewelry
16. Money doesn't grow on trees Necklace - CieloDesign
17. Harlequin - Free Form Beaded Cuff - ThreeFatesDesign
18. Punch-Line Bracelet - FrancescasFancy
19. Pond Frog Bracelet - savoystudio
20. Harlequin - jmackgems
Voting begins on Tuesday June 9th and ends midnight June 15th. You can show your appreciation for the efforts of these EBW artists by taking on the difficult task of voting for your favorite. Again, the individual pieces are listed below the mosaic where you can visit each entry for more information by following the link. Thank you, enjoy and be sure to vote between June 9th and 15th!
Many thanks to Ann of Francesca's Fancy for again creating a beautiful mosaic of the Challenge pieces.